I. General Information
1. The online voting is organized by APG Bulgaria, Company No: 130516319 with address 3, William Gladstone str., 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria. Voting is available online at www.skyday.bg.
2. The online voting will be active from 00:00 h, 30.10.2018 till 23:59 h, 29.11.2018.
3. Participation in the online voting does not require any purchase.
4. The online voting is open to all Bulgarian citizens, over 16 years old, except the employees of APG Bulgaria, members of their families, as well as everybody involved in organizing and conducting the online voting.
5. By submitting the online voting form participants agree with the present Voting Terms & Conditions.
II. Voting Rules & Mechanism
1. Participation in the online voting is voluntary and aims to determine the most preferred airlines in Bulgaria for 2018.
2. The online voting aims 2 (two) different target groups:
• Passengers – Bulgarian citizens, over 16 years old, who have had at least 1 flight by air within 2018.
• Professionals – individuals who are currently working in IATA agencies and tour operators located in Bulgaria and work on a daily basis with airlines represented in the Bulgarian market.
3. The results of the online voting will determine the most preferred airlines in Bulgaria for 2018. The results will be announced during the official awarding ceremony Sky Awards 2018 on December 5, 2018 at hotel Marinela 5*, Sofia, Bulgaria.
4. The Passengers’ voting will determine the winners in the following categories:
• Sky Favorite – The most preferred airline in Bulgaria
• Sky Short/Middle Haul – The most preferred airline for short and middle haul flights from/to Bulgaria
• Sky Long Haul – The most preferred airline for intercontinental flights from/to Bulgaria
• Sky Budget – The most preferred low-cost carrier from/to Bulgaria
5. The Professionals’ voting will determine the winners in the following categories:
• Sky Friend – The most preferred airline operating from/to Bulgaria
• Sky Offline – The most preferred offline airline from/to Bulgaria
6. The biggest prize – SKY AWARD – the most preferred airline in Bulgaria for 2018, will be determined based on the voting for categories Sky Favorite by passengers and Sky Friend by professionals. In case of equal results, the jury will evaluate the performance of the equal airlines and will come to decision.
7. In case participant has voted more than once, the most recent vote will be taken into account.
8. Any entries that do not comply with the requirements to be categorized as Passenger or Professional will be disqualified and the participants will not be included in the ruffle.
1. Every participant who submitted a valid respond in the online voting will be included automatically in the ruffle.
2. The awards are as follows:
• Passengers – free air ticket to European destination. The name of the airline granting the free ticket will be announced at the moment of drawing the winner.
• Professionals – weekend for 2 adults in Victoria Group’s Hotel.
3. The winners will be drawn during the official awarding ceremony Sky Awards 2018 on December 5, 2018 at hotel Marinela 5*, Sofia, Bulgaria.
4. The award cannot be substituted to its cash equivalent or another prize.
5. The organizers of Sky Awards will try to contact the winners by phone call during the awarding ceremony on December 5, 2018.
6. In case it is not possible the winners to be informed during Sky Awards, the organizers will send them an email within 7 working days.
1. By submitting the online voting form, the participants give their consent and voluntary submit their personal data (given name, family name, mobile phone number, email address) for the purposes of the online voting.
2. Your personal data will be stored by APG Bulgaria for 2 years on the servers of Google Inc. For more information you can check the Google Drive Terms & Conditions – https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service/.
3. Your personal data will not be shared with other third parties, except the winning personal data of the winning Passenger and Professional. Their personal data may be transferred to the companies who are providing the awards.
4. You can amend or delete your personal data at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. In case you want to delete your personal data before the drawing of the winners in the raffle, you will be automatically disqualified.
5. APG Bulgaria may send you an informative email when the online voting for the upcoming Sky Awards editions is live.
V. General conditions
1. Voting time periods may be subject to change.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or suspend voting at any time.
3. The eligibility of any vote is at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
5. The Organizer, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the internet connectivity or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
6. The Organizer’s decision in relation to all matters affecting the Vote is final.
7. In the event of a dispute or tie or if for any other reason the Organizer deems it necessary or appropriate, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final determination as to which of the nominees will be declared the winner of the award.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website. Please check these Terms and Conditions each time you wish to vote.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner in case there are reasonable ground for violating the present terms & conditions by the participants.
11. The Winners should respond how they will receive their award within 30 days. If they don’t reply within 30 days, the award won’t be given to them.
12. All participants assumes their own responsibility in terms of all expenses that occurred due to their participation in the online voting (including Internet access costs), transportation costs, accommodation costs, and etc.
13. Participants and the winning Passenger and Professional agree that the Organizer may include them in public appearances and other promotions without additional compensation or reward. Such public appearances may include their names and photos published and distributed in the media and public sources.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Voting Terms & Conditions are welcomed and should be addressed to:
APG Bulgaria Ltd.
3, William Gladstone str., 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
+359 2 949 00 96